Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Remodeled Pacific Heights Condo! Sold over list with multiple offers!
Stroll to everything you need from this sunny, remodeled condo in Pacific Heights, just off the highly desirable Fillmore St. corridor. With a 99 walk score, the home is ideally situated near cafes, grocery stores, restaurants, shopping, Muni and entertainment venues!
Enjoy the spacious, open living areas with beautiful wood floors! The fabulous remodeled kitchen opens to the bright dining room with designer selected lighting and adjacent private patio - perfect for entertaining guests. The gourmet kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, quartz counters, ample cabinet space and recessed lighting. The large, open living room features large windows and attractive wood burning fireplace.
The largest of the two bedrooms enjoys a huge closet and the smaller bedroom makes a perfect home office or nursery. There is a huge, custom walk-in closet off the hallway. The spacious, remodeled bathroom features quartz countertops, large vanity cabinet and a modern, glass-enclosed shower.
Other special features include in-unit washer/dryer, one car side by side garage parking and professionally managed HOA!
- Two bedrooms*, one remodeled bathroom
- Corner unit gets great light!
- Remodeled, open kitchen with quartz counters, stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry
- Sunny dining room with sliding doors to the patio
- Spacious living room with wood burning fireplace
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Larger bedroom features huge closet
- 2nd bedroom is perfect for a nursery or home office
- Remodeled bathroom features quartz counters and glass enclosed shower
- New, contemporary lighting and newly painted interior
- Huge walk-in custom closet off hallway
- Private patio is perfect place for your barbecue!
- In unit washer/dryer
- 1-car parking and additional private, storage
- HOA dues of $630 per month includes parking
- Built in 1984, as per tax records
- 99 Walk Score! Stroll to Fillmore St. shopping, dining and entertainment venues
- Easy access to public transportation
*One bedroom does not have a closet
2185 Bush St #210, San Francisco, CA 94115
Lower Pacific Heights
The Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood packs a punch for its size. Its convenient central location is walkable to downtown with city buses flowing throughout for easy travel around town with freeway access not far from its borders.
The neighborhood is full of dining options, entertainment, and an unrivaled shopping experience. The area tends to cater to a wealthier clientele, but is also dotted with small, independently owned grocers and boutiques.
Popular attractions in the neighborhood include Japan Center, where you can easily find 50 restaurants and sushi bars along with a number of post-dinner entertainment spots. The region’s heavy jazz, blues and rock history resonates strongly in the neighborhood in popular music venues like The Fillmore and the Boom Boom Room. Another cherished amenity is the acclaimed Sundance Kabuki Cinema, screening first-run movies alongside exclusive indie and foreign films.
The neighborhood is filled with fairly affluent residents living in the abundance of Victorians that were built in the early 1900s. Also among the real estate lineup are newly constructed multi-family as well as single-family abodes. Hidden within one of these residential streets is the Broderick & Bush Street Mini Park. The park features an indoor swimming pool with classes and an outdoor green space often filled with exercise and fitness activities, a huge magnet for families and dog owners.
Lower Pacific Heights offers upscale living in a vibrant area with a perfect balance between residential and green space, with serious big-city personality.